Friday, June 24, 2011

Soon to Come!

Hey guys, just wanted to let you know we ARE still here! We're gonna have lots of updates and new things coming on soon- but I'm (Caleb, and the entire rest of my family) going to most likely be out of commission for a while. I'm going on Vacation! Literally! And that includes (drum roll) the first official Reece's Rainbow Family Get-together! It WILL be awesome, and I AM going to bring back plenty of photo/video! Can I expect to see any of you there? If you do follow the blog and you see a 6 ft. Giant with an equally big camera, come over  and say hi! So, is there the possibility I'll be making a Montage/Slideshow? DEFINITELY! If I can get a wi-fi connection up at the campsite where RR is holding the get-together, I am gonna try and update the site if we have a bad-weather day or something and we're stuck inside. In the mean time though, keep praying for Shawna, Lindsay, Jonah... You know what? Just go to the Our Orphan Loves and Children We Are Praying Home Pages. You'll find plenty of children and/or their adoptive families that are in need of a couple prayers!


 More is to come! There ARE some posts on the way, and plenty of things to update and renew. So rest assured, despite the insanity of our schedules this past month or so, we are STILL SPEAKING FOR THE SILENT AND LOVING IT!!!!!! Thank you all for your support and continued prayers for us, our mission, and the goals we are trying to achieve. We appreciate each and every one of you so MUCH!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment