Monday, March 14, 2011

Belated Birthdays and Missions!

Well, again inspired by Mrs. Nalle's latest post, "Dad's Girl," I decided to look up if any of the sweeties we sponsor/advocate for here had March Birthdays. Turned out we missed our sweet Shawna on the 2nd :(.


Happy birthday, sweetheart. God has blessed you to be kept two whole years past when you should have been transferred so that your Forever Family can find you. I pray so hard they will. Whether it's coincidence or not, it's certainly a God thing the day after your birthday this year, your next-crib-neighbor, Sonya got her forever family. They may have even felt their prayers were answered that day before, giving the world a double blessing on March 2nd, 2011. We hope her luck will go to the next crib over. :)

I have one more prayer request for you! Our team member (and my new co-administrator, as well as my Family's good friend) Tori is leaving for Peru on the 22nd to start up a sponsoring program at the Sagrada Familia Orphanage there, and prayers for her, her 6 fellow teenage teammates and their three adult leaders are much appreciated!

Wow, March is a busy month in Orphan Care :)

P.S.- feel free to check out all of our updated pages! I promise you the charity one IS being updated very soon, but I've been getting kids reorganized and doing lots of donation linking and stuff :D

1 comment:

  1. Hi Caleb, I pray very much for Shawna and Lindsay. I have not seen anyone except your blog/facebook advocate for these 2 girls. How can I help you advocate for them?

    ReplyDelete